Friday, September 10, 2010

Menjelang 1 Syawal

Salam..Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri..

my family and my grand ma

1 hari sebelum shawal konvoi balik ke kg. batu rakit, terengganu selamat sampai ke destinasi.. so, we're all here gathered for eid..from kl to terengganu takes only 5-6 hrs cause we're using other alternative road, we go thru Ajil or Jabor..there is no bad thing happen in the mean time along the journey, alhamdulillah.. we just have fun..

that my dad rendang, looking good

as usual, me and the rest of my relative have to prepare for the eid, so we have many things to do beside ready for the last of break fast in ramadhan..we have build the "pangkin" in front of my grand ma's house, make a kawah to cook the "rendang", prepare the "pelita" around the house etc.. and that nite, me and my relatives go to  K.terengganu town just want to feel the awesome moment, many people are rushing to get things like jeans, shirt, bag etc for raya because there is auction sale..the gred A jeans only RM50, crocs sandle only RM5..its great rite??..
the pelita of eid

we got the "mercun" at pasar batu 6, and the nite before raya, we have "mercun war" with other nearest houses..we tried to find "kabait" to play meriam buloh, but sold out..it's ok, maybe next time..my dad was prepare for his rendang, and that was his task every year of raya..

tomorrow mornin, we have to move to kelantan, "golden sand" (pasir mas) for the next destination, where is my mom kampung, waiting for my update tomorrow and the next will be more excite activities, check it out..salam..opppsss, pls check the picture 1st..posing? it is must!!!haha

pangkin that we re just build

No comments:

Post a Comment